Hey beautiful people, In this blog I will be showing you the tips and tricks needed to regrow your damaged hairline. There are a few things that could possibly be the reason for this issue such as, heat damage, a wig or weave may have pulled out your hair or you got into a physical altercation. Whatever the reason may be I'm here to show you this three step easy process that you should be doing daily that will give you guarantee results in little to no time at all. Please don't forget to like, comment, subscribe and visit www.giifti.org
How to grow your edges back
1. Why won't my edges grow back?
Excessive styling and bad styling habits can cause strain on your edges, thinning them over the course of time. Other reasons for hair loss (at the edges and beyond) can include pregnancy, stress, heredity, hypothyroidism, chronic illnesses like lupus, and scalp conditions, according to Prevention.
2. How long will it take for my edges to grow back?
According to P. Williams, hair typically grows 1/2 inch per month, so six inches per year. If you aren't dealing with serious hair loss and you're following a healthy routine, it'll take about three months to see a difference in your hairline.
3. Which oil makes hair grow thicker and faster?
Things you will need
1. Alevera and avocado oil- helping hair be less prone to breakage
2. Coconut milk and avocado leave in conditioner- nourishes, detangles, and strengthens hair.
3. Mini massaging tool- Pushes product into hair and helps hair growth
Click the link to watch YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5qR9y_0o